How to Use the Top Referrers Checker Tool:
- Access the Tool: Visit the Top Referrers Checker Tool above.
- Enter the Target Website: Input the URL of the website you want to analyze.
- Submit the Query: Click the “Submit” button to initiate the analysis.
- Review the Results: The tool will generate a list of the top referring websites along with the associated data mentioned above.
Key Competitor Analysis Features of the Top Referrers Checker Tool:
- List of Top Referring Websites: The tool generates a list of the top websites that are linking to the website you are analyzing.
- Number of Backlinks: It displays the total number of backlinks from each referring website. This metric helps you understand the quantity of incoming links from each domain.
- Dofollow vs. Nofollow Links: The tool indicates whether the links from these referring websites are “dofollow” (passing link equity) or “nofollow” (not passing link equity). This is crucial for SEO analysis.
- Domain Authority (DA) Score: You can view the Domain Authority (DA) score for each of the referring websites. DA is a metric that assesses the overall authority and trustworthiness of a domain.
- Date of Referral: The tool also provides information about when the referral from each website occurred. This date can help you track changes in referral patterns over time.
You might also be interested in our other free SEO tools such as: